Monday, January 5, 2009

Rock Mountain High...Colorado!

It's official! I'm here! Now I just have to tell myself that. My worldly possessions and my car are still in transit, so Ive set up shop on my kitchen table for the time being. Since that's the case, I feel like this is just one of my many visits with TheFiance, rather than the big move. I'll keep you posted on when it finally hits me that this is my life...

The actual trip went flawless! One of the best set of plane trips Ive ever had! I flew out of the smaller airport in Hometown, and I recommend it to anyone. I was able to stay with my parents until I went through security only 30 min before the plane left! TheFiance had an overnight, so I called a car service to pick me up at the airport. I felt like a rock star getting out of the black Yukon. My neighbors are probably getting a kick out of the whole thing.

Ill post more later about my Christmas, b/c it was just too much fun not to give it it's due credit. But in summary, Im still in East Coast withdrawal, but excited that the next chapter of my life has begun. Plus, TheWedding is less than 4 months away!! Hang on tight: 2009 is going to be quite the ride!

-K

1 comment:

Amy's Avenue Blog! said...

I thought about you a ton while i was in PA last week. I wish we could have gotten together! I am so excited to read all about your adventures to Colorado!!