Friday, January 30, 2009

4427 is Open for Business!

TheFiance is dropping off 5 more boxes at the Goodwill, and for the first time since Ive moved in, the front window blinds are...open! Yep, we're open for business! TheFiance is off today and he does have quite a lot on his honey do list, but its manageable. As of tonight, I think this house will be in the best shape possible. Our home office is still a little "piley" but we need to figure out what organizational stuff to buy for it. We also still need a dining room set, but that will come from the wedding money we receive. I'm sooooooooo happy with this house! I truly am! I absolutely love it, and all of my anxieties are gone. Tomorrow while TheFiance is on an overnight, I plan on taking copious pictures, so stay tuned!

We're hosting our House Warming/Super Bowl party on Sunday, which minus the small gatherings at my old apt, this is my first adult party hosting! I can't wait to use all my awesome shower gifts!

Enjoy your weekend!
-K

2 comments:

Tippy said...

Hi I tagged you!

Amanda Linehan said...

Katie - I have totally been following your blog and wanted to leave a comment. Looks like everything is going really well - I loved the pics of the house. Hope you are having fun :) - Amanda (Panda)