Too much happened during my last 2 weeks on the East Coast, so I thought Id summarize it for all to see. I wish I could press the rewind button, but no fear, TheWedding is in less than 4 months, and the fun will resume then!
HighLights: Duke basketball game at the Meadowlands; Brunch at Monks with Ian; TheBrother-in-Law jumping rope with camping light on his head and Yankee PJs over his pants; Sleepovers at Jason and Vals; Being near Mom; Hanging out with my cousins, the fabulous Mecca girls; My cousin getting engaged to the perfect girl for him (welcome Jen!); My sister and BIL’s awesome holiday party; Finding the PERFECT wedding shoes!; Being asked to be in my brother’s wedding; Watching family members play Wii Fit, and partaking in it myself; Quiet dinners with just my parents; Road trip to crazy local brewery; Taking advantage of uninterrupted family time.
LowLights: Spending the holidays without TheFiance, especially NYE, the one year anniversary of our engagement; Tuxedo fiasco, which we luckily resolved; Saying goodbye to everyone, including my favorite babysitting charge, err…my older brother :)
-K
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment