Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sigh of Relief

The movers came!! Hip-hip-Hooray!! Let me tell you. That crazy weird driver? Even crazier and weirder in person! But at this point, who cares. The good news is that everything made it! I'm not sure of the condition b/c at this point, our house looks like this:I guess not exactly b/c that would imply nice piles. Picture a moving truck throwing up all over your house. Yeah, that's more like it! I better get hopping on unpacking so I can actually find my bed tonight. Luckily for TheFiance, Ive already agreed to takeout tonight b/c at this point, I can't even locate my kitchen. Wish me luck! I'm going in........

-K

2 comments:

Amy's Avenue Blog! said...

Good luck unpacking! That is the WORST part!!!

Amanda Linehan said...

Katie! Hey, I've been following your blog. This is a great way to know what you are up to (thank God the movers arrived!) since you are now far away, but I wish you the best in your (sort of) new life :) I'm sorry I had to miss your shower - it looked really fun. But I should see you for some Bachelorette party action, right? - Panda :)