...But I'm really about to have a breakdown.
Remember when I said the move was going well? How God laughed in my face! It is going so bad, words cannot describe. The movers keep blowing my delivery off and giving me bogus dates. Yesterday, the driver was an hour away, got into an accident, and now delivery is "indefinite" and the condition of every single possession I own is "unknown." All of those wonderful shower gifts? Who knows. All my Lenox China that is NOT replaceable? Maybe Ill see shards of it. The tiffany style lamp I adored as a little girl and was given when my grandparents passed? TBD... AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Secondly, working from home is not going well. I tried to look at the bright side last week, but week 2 and my fakeness is fading. Since TheFiance works about an hour north of here and is basically the Antarctic, he takes my car b/c its better in the snow. That would be fine if his didn't have a manual stick, which I cannot drive. Therefore, I'm stuck in this house. It gets worse. TheFiance has 40 hour shifts, so not only am I stuck here 9 hours a day working, I can't leave at night to regain sanity. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!! Ive been here since Sunday. Sunday! Who doesn't leave their house for 3 days?! I'm on the verge of fixing the furnace MacGyver style to send out SOS signals of smoke.
I'm an interactive person and talking to NO ONE for days on end is starting to get to me already. Please, if any of you work from home, how do you get through your days?
Any glimmer of hope that this will get better is appreciated!
-K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment