Tomorrow is the load day: another set of movers load up the truck. My car, my dear Sophie, is also getting picked up for her trek across the country. I hope she does OK with the separation, but I'll be there to greet her on the other end. I feel like a mother - will she be OK? She's pretty much my pride and joy, and I cant help but worry. Good training for the hopefully not so future dog, and very distant future kids!
-KMonday, December 22, 2008
Moving Update
The movers came on Friday to pack me up. Apparently ski boots and snow shoes are not worthy of a box. Any veteran mover knows if it's not in a box, odds are you'll never see it again. Case in point: my tennis rackets never made it to Philly the last time. I hope some mover's kid is training to be the next Roger Federer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment