Saturday, January 31, 2009

tag

I havent been tagged in a long time, so this should be fun to do! Thanks Preppy in the City!

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
Huge TV, leather couch, awesome new area rug, fireplace, tons of pictures, airplane thingy TheFiance got from my sister last year for Christmas, and my fav teal and chocolate painting which inspired the whole living room!

2. Favorite football team
I have 2: Penn State Nittany Lions (Roar!!!) and the those crazy Tigers from Mizzou. I never attended either school, but by default, I have to root from my home state team, and TheFiance is obsessed with his home state’s team. He even gave me a Mizzou sweatshirt for Christmas!

3. Who is the most famous person you know?
Joe Montana. His wife Jennifer is my dad’s 2nd cousin, although Ive never met them!

4. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
The Last Convertible by Anton Myrer. I love books about the WWII generation and Gatsby-esque.

5.Who was the last person you hugged?
TheFiance.

6.What’s your current obsession/addiction?
I guess Id say my house. Can you guess Im still trying to find my way in my new life?


7. What was the last thing you said aloud?
“Hi Gwenn, it’s Katie. It’s 7:40 my time, 9:40 yours. Just calling to say hi and see how the shower planning is going. Give me a call when you get a chance!”

8. What was the last thing you bought?
Rolls for the pulled pork sandwhiches for our party tomorrow, and a dinner for salad for me tonight.

9.What are you listening to right now?
Andrea telling Nigel how her personal life is hanging by a string…thanks Devil Wears Prada on FX!

10. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Absolutely fall. Nothing beats the foliage on the East Coast, which puts the sad yellow color Aspen trees turn in Colorado. These people have NOT seen fall foliage!

12. What is your most challenging goal right now?
Finding a friend network in my new city. Luckily Im meeting a nice couple tomorrow!

13. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Preppy in the City inspires me without knowing it! Her dog is ADORABLE and her house is amazing. I love staying in the loop with all things preppy through her!

14. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Nantucket…sigh….that’s where I want to spend my last days on earth (in a non-morbid way.)

15.Favorite vacation spot?
Ocean City, NJ. Beach + my family = can it get any better?

16. What is your favorite children’s book?
Popcorn by Frank Asch. I guess it was a preclude to my popcorn addiction and brings back great memories of us piling on my brother’s bed while mom read it to us.

17. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Nachos

18. Favorite hair product?
Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo. It’s a miracle for fine hair gals like me!

19. What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself?
Tiffany by Tiffany (wow! She was creative!)

20. Describe your perfect day:
Reading on the porch of a beach house listening to the waves, laying on the beach in the afternoon sun, and heading back for a great dinner in (Mom's Fetticine Alfredo would be wonderful!)

21. The Added Question – What is your favorite outfit? (You know, the one that looks absolutely amazing on you.)

I would like to tag:

DC Prep

Displaced Dixie Prep

Running Just as Fast as I Can

Preppy Pink Crocodile

Preppy in Philly

Pink Preppy Party Girl

Expecting a Little One

A Mizzou Belle

2 comments:

Tippy said...

Nice list! You are too sweet!

frachellea said...

I've been lurking and enjoying your blog for several months now. I'm also from the Philly area but now in Texas - and really miss the fall colors too - and seasons in general. But, what finally got me to write - the Joe Montana comment. His cousin is married to my father's cousin (which I think translates to my 1st cousin once removed). We're practically related! By a tenuous in-law cousinship link...