Not to toot my own horn, but BEEP! BEEP! The 2 colors that I see popping up everywhere for Spring '09? That would be grass green and navy. I.E. my weddings colors, which I picked OVER A YEAR AGO! Above is the scarf TheFiance let me buy at The Gap in November b/c it screams "TheFiance and Katiellirb: April 25, 2009!" (I love how he allows me to be infatuated with green and navy.)
How easy brides have it if those are their colors! Agh! I could not find that color green for the life of me last summer when searching for BM dresses. Yet, I powered through and my dream wedding is coming through. I wish these "it" colors had come across awhile back since most of my planning is done. However, it will certainly help me in my quest for the perfect rehearsal dinner dress! :)
Oh yeah! My invitations arrived at my parents' house and they are supposedly just what I wanted, which is SOOOOOOOOO preppy and classy, with a hint of whimsy. Yes, I just said whimsy. Ill post them after I send them out, but I dont want to spoil the surprise!
-K


No comments:
Post a Comment