Last night one of my best friends (and BM) hosted a football game watch party at their house in Denver. Her husband got his master's from Florida, so it was entertaining just to watch him pace all night. Anyway, I was soooo excited b/c it was not only the first time seeing all my awesome friends whom I missed when I left Denver years ago, but it was also the first human interactions besides TheFiance since moving here! This is crazy b/c I'm a very interactive person, so this working from home gig will take a while to get adjusted to. Week One is drawing to a close and with some minor blips, I think it went pretty well. The movers are delaying delivery of my household goods YET AGAIN, so I'm hoping mid next week, my Home Office will be up and running!
(On a personal note, I'm starting to get tired of wearing the same 2 pairs of jeans for the past 3 weeks: See next post of adorable purchases.)
Seeing Julie and the gang brought me back to life, and I'm so grateful for the warm welcome back reception. I also am so grateful for the selfless Fiance, who recognizes my friends are my lifeline to the real world, and willingly drives me 1.25 hours to Denver for a football game :)
-K
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am so glad you made it (and sophie) and things are going great! I can't wait to hear how you enjoy working from home!!!
Post a Comment