Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Packing Up...again

Wait! Didn't I just spend the last 4 days UN-packing? Yep, TheLargeCompany has sent me to Dayton, OH this week. I was excited to get out of the mess, but anxious to leave the mess (and of course TheFiance) behind. However, as unexciting as Dayton is, Im really having a good time. I love my job again, and so if anything else, this trip was 100% worth it. Plus, Im meeting more colleagues I deal with daily virtually, and business travel allows for great one on one time with my boss. So great, that Im becoming her go-to travel preppy girl and am headed to Montgomery, AL in less than 2 weeks. Guess I should keep the suitcase close by as this blog is truly turning into a cross country adventure! Hope you all are having wonderful weeks!

Oh yeah! Forgot to mention the unpacking is becoming a lesson in donation to the Goodwill. How 2 uncluttered, non pack rats can accumulate so much stuff is beyond me! How do regular people who hold on to lots of things do it? And more importantly, where do they put it?! Serioiusly, where? We'd love to know - we're uper short on storage!

-K

No comments: