Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Progress!

After what seems like the millionth weekend of unpacking, this place is starting to resemble a house, but not quite a home. TheFiance was surprisingly not on call this weekend and we got a ton done. We now have our bedroom and closet, hall bathroom, and family room...DONE! Yesterday while TheFiance was on an overnight, I finished up the kitchen, and MY OFFICE! Hooray! I now am working in a room I adore, rather than a 5x8 cube....not too shabby! Again, Ill post pics when I get a second, but there's still so much to be done! We're hosting a Super Bowl/Housewarming Party on Sunday, so everything really MUST get done. Tonight, we have Catholic Class so we'll have to take a break, but I'm starting to see the floor, err...the light at the end of the tunnel! After the living/dining room is cleaned out, I can start putting up the pictures and finishing touches and make this place...a home.

Things are even looking up on the work front. Since I returned from Dayton, Ive been swamped! YAY! Productivity is so much better for my sanity :)

-K

No comments: