Tomorrow I'm taking a quick business trip, so I'm excited to get dressed up in some real work clothes and interact with real work people. It couldn't come at a better time b/c recently I've been a little melancholy about the whole work from home in a new city thing. No fear - this too shall pass!
This weekend TH and I took advantage of our military discounts and our wonderful city at a festival it was hosting. I felt like I was transported back to 1995 b/c the bands included Sugar Ray and the Gin Blossoms! We've been getting nasty storms here recently, so we hit up the matinee of The Hangover. SOOOOOOOO HILARIOUS! It gets The Preppy Girl's seal of approval. These guys were really really funny and since I cannot stand Seth Rogen movies and am getting sick of the same old Will Ferrell, I'd love it if they continue on.
Sunday, TH was on an overnight, so of course that meant shopping! I even started my Christmas shopping! I've been pleasantly surprised at the J. Crew Outlet as of late. I got a cute pair of grey capri's, khaki's for work and a tank for $40! TH is on overnight a lot lately, including this weekend, so I'll need to channel my loneliness into something less expensive this weekend. Any thoughts?
-K
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I like to watch the tv shows I normally wouldn't when my husband is around. Also, anything crafty usually takes up a lot of time. You just have to make sure you find stuff on sale at the craft store and/or use coupons. Michael's usually has a few in each Sunday's paper!
I still havent finished a scarf I started knitting...4 years ago! Maybe I should get on that.(embarrassed smile face)
Post a Comment