Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Federer Fan

For some reason I haven't blogged much about it, but I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuge tennis fan. Its the only sport that I love watching as much as I love playing. As a result, for the past few weekends, I've been addicted to the French Open. I'm a Federer Fan and was hoping and praying this would be the year! And it IS!! The Finals were on while we were at church, and they showed last year's Wimbledon Final v. Nadal (oooh, I hated his smug victory) so I was totally confused. Alas, once I got my time-tennis continuum straight, I'm revelling in the Federer victory. Ahhh....sweet victory!

Less than 2 weeks til Wimbledon! Hopefully I can get on the court soon myself. That is, if the weather decides it's June in Colorado and not March on the East Coast, but that's a whole other story...

-K

No comments: