Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Exciting Day

First, I'm escaping my house and doing my first volunteering session! Woo hoo! I'm really excited! It should be fairly easy work itself, but I'm hoping to make some friends along the way.

Second, tonight I'm getting my hair cut. I'm talking post-wedding, I cannot stand how long it is, CHOP! It's not that long comparatively, but to me, it's awful and it can't go soon enough. I have really fine hair and since I have a ton of it, it turns into a giant knot after a shower. Now that its long it turns into a giant knot even when I'm combing it dry. It must go.

I'm thinking a cute bob will be perfect, but it still has to be quasi long enough to at least pull off my face for the gym. I thought maybe something like Jenny McCarthy or Katie Holmes.


Thoughts?
-K

No comments: