Friday, June 26, 2009

2 Months Later...

Including being away for 2 weeks on our honeymoon, my goal was to finish all the Thank-Yous in 2 months. That would give me to yesterday, June 25th. Well, I just finished the last 4 this am. Does June 26th at 6:30am count as on time? I'm going to say yes since the wedding day itself shouldn't count against me...tee hee. Anyway, I'm soooooooo relieved they are done! My wedding corner of the room was consolidated into wedding mini section, down to wedding bag, and now, I think I can finally put that bag in the closet for sake keeping.

Unfortunately, I can't say that the wedding is all tied up with a neat bow. 2 months later, I still don't even have my proofs from our photographer. I am really upset b/c I never saw this happening with her. We got along so well, and all the guests complimented us on her. I've done everything short of getting on a plane and sleeping outside her studio. If I still don't hear by Monday, Im going to send my dad in. And if that doesn't work, I plan on contacting the BBB. Did anyone else have this happen and how did you finally get your proofs?

Happy Weekend!
-K

2 comments:

~M~ said...

My wedding proofs took 2 days and my reception proofs took 2 weeks

Jackie said...

Oh god, don't get me started about photographers. I didn't get my proofs for 2 months, and one year later I STILL do not have one photo in my house or my album. Granted, I took a while choosing photos once we finally got the proofs, but a year??? Every time I email the photographer it takes her a month to reply. Plus, the first order we put in magically did not get processed so then we had to go through the entire thing again.

This makes me especially angry because the studio we booked came highly recommended, but she is not the original photographer we booked. We got married 7/5/08 and apparently that was supposed to get married 7/7/07 pushed their wedding back a year, and when the studio put it on the calendar they put 7/7/08 for the other couple, not realizing that was not a Saturday. So we were double booked, and they had priority because they booked first. That is how we got this girl, and they didn't tell us until January so it was too late to book someone else.... UGH. Okay, rant finished :) Bottom line: I feel your pain!