I am so glad you switched to Verizon so I can call you on your mobile b/c you are never home otherwise. Between selling one of your two homes, opening your very own clinic, church council, and planning LittleBrother's wedding, it's no wonder Mom came over to iron 21 pairs of khakis. Of course I had to mention that! ;)
I hope you have a fabulous weekend celebrating. With all that's going on, I'm sad to be stuck in CO missing out on all the fun. I'm in awe of how much you're capable of doing and whats more: the level of how you did it! Everything you touch is perfect! I'll trade you some of my fashion genes for your organizational genes?
The sun is finally shining today - no wonder God's smiling down on you here too. (Insert long traditional family Happy Birthday song )
-K
Note to Reader: There are 4 birthdays in my immediate family within a week and half. We're only halfway through, so stay with me...

1 comment:
There are lots of June birthdays in my family too!
Post a Comment