I totally forgot to mention The REAL highlight of my weekend! My sister called with FANTASTIC news: TheBrother In Law's (BIL) house FINALLY sold!! It's been on the market for what seems like forever; I want to say over a year! Since they are a modern day couple, they both came into their marriage with a home, and have been trying to sell his first. So basically, they've been juggling 2 mortgages, an unstable job economy, AND, the coolest part: TheSister is all set to open her own business in June! Yes, she is my one and only sister who was basically my wedding planner. You know, in her free time (laugh!).
Things are finally falling into place for them, and I couldn't be more thrilled! When I got her text announcing the news, I was checking out at Michael's. I was so excited that I started tearing up and actually told the cashier the news. Hey! Why not share the good news with random people? :)
-K
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so great the house sold!!
Post a Comment