The Adventures of a Thirty-Something Easter Coaster Moving West (and Everything in Between)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to all near and far and to those that have gone before us. I can't remember a time my Dad didn't encourage me. Hopefully, I can be just as encouraging back. So Dad, when you're on the 18th hole today with Older Brother as your partner, YOU CAN DO IT! That grilled chicken is calling your name! :)Wish I could be there with you! You always score a hole in one with me. I love you!
I'm a preppy East Coaster displaced to the Rocky Mountains as a result of TheHusband's career. Along the way, our adorable golden doodles, Barkley and Maggie, joined us and voila, a family was made. MBA grad and Contract Negotiator by day, wanna-be photographer and chrocheter by night, life is one big cross country adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment