Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to my guy!

How about that for coincidence? I marry a man who shares his birthday with my Dad! It was meant to be!

My nickname for TheHusband is Guy. Sometimes I think people assume that's his real name b/c Guy can be a real first name. Alas, it is not, and he is just my Guy. I love everything about him down to his incredibly flat footed ginormous feet. My favorite quality is that he in no way looks or acts his age. He is 6 years older than I, but he's in better shape, has the complexion of a model, and doesn't let things bother him, like a carefree 5 year old. Sometimes he worries about his age, but he is truly the definition of "you're only as old as you feel."

As my Dad said in his wedding toast to us, I am now blessed with 4 good legs and 4 good arms. I may have been a little down in the dumps the past week or 2, but in reality, I'd rather be in a new place totally confused yet with Guy, then go back to my old life, Guy-less. Life just doesn't work without him. I love you Guy! You're the best around!

Happy Birthday :)
-K

1 comment:

~M~ said...

It is sooo meant to be! :)