5 Weeks to go! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
1. Why do we have to come up with 1,000 character objectives and only have 500 characters to describe how we accomplished them? (ahhh, good ole' TheLargeCompany)
2. Eating lunch at 1:45 and packing a lunch immediately after dinner for TheFiance are now habits.
3. I have 3 WHOLE DAYS WITH THE FIANCE!!!!!!!!!.
4. I had never heard the phrase "we passed it up (in relation to driving past a store)" and "Im getting ready to"(insert what you're about to do).
5. I say my nightly prayers the way I always did (as a kid).
6. How was I to know TheFiance is quirky about parking the car a specific way in the garage.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a tour of the New Belgium factory, and a long bike ride, tomorrow my plans include returning some shower gifts and having TheFiance's coworkers over for dinner and Sunday, I want to relax and be outside!
-Have a great weekend!
K
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment