Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I would not be paying proper homage to my O'Malley side if I didn't celebrate the lovely Irish holiday. Plus, as my life has recently been revolving around the color green, it definitely appeals to my preppy fashion side :) Alas, TheFiance and I have our weekly RCIA class tonight, so it's crock pot chili for dinner. Instead, we celebrated on Sunday with a quasi Irish meal.

I dug up this picture taken about 3 years ago. It's taken before my siblings, their spouses, the Fiance and I head out to my hometown's St. Patrick's Day Parade. (Read: Beer is a flowing while floats takeover Downtown.) Sadly, my younger brother and his fiance were still at PSU and BC, but maybe one of these years the 8 of us will be back together again for the festivities.
Enjoy the luck of the Irish!

-K

No comments: