Friday, March 27, 2009

ffi

4 Weeks to go! That means less than a month and a mild panic attack has set in. 4 weekends; the last 2 of which are said for: I'm going to Vegas to spend Easter with my aunt and uncle and then the following weekend my brother and sister in law are coming out to visit for TheFiance's conversion. Have I mentioned my taxes aren't done (still waiting on correct W2's) and my sister is not letting me cut any corners for the wedding? How is it all going to get done? Anyone have a paper bag so I can breathe....breathe....breathe....

1. I'd really like go back to bed and not think about the wedding right now.

2. Sweet Moses! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is what Duke did NOT have of the ball last night. I'm so sad this AM :(.

4. I am not impressed with Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like delic and ious.

6. My TV satellite will not turn on and on. (I hope it can get fixed!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza and maybe some human interaction, tomorrow my plans include wedding plans and Sunday, I want to go to church and get ready for my super busy next week at work!

No comments: