I was fully planning on posting pictures of the 14 inches of snow. However, the sunshine foiled my plans and Id say a good 6 inches has already melted. This is a completely foreign concept to me, a lifetime East Coaster, where snow would stay until mid-April. High elevation has its benefits and this is one of them. Tomorrow is also supposed to be in the 40s, so I'm curious how much snow is left by the end of the weekend. Ill let you know!
On another note, my satellite crisis is over. I fixed it myself! Go ME! Now, if only we could do a redo on that awful Duke game last night and I'd be a happy camper. I can't complain though - TheFiance's Mizzou Tigers surprisingly beat Julie's Memphis Tigers. We'll be rooting for Mizzou on Sat night. Sorry Julie! Go Tigers :)
Have a great weekend!
-K
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Whenever I click on your site - I get prompted to enter a twitter password.
Weird...
-E
oh grrr! I thought that was just me. I'll work on fixing it!
Post a Comment