Wednesday, August 5, 2009

East Coast Trip - Conclusion

My younger brother is officially married! The reception was at the same place as ours a few months ago, so it was like reliving our wedding, only this time as a guest! The weather was beautiful and the band was fantastic! The highlight for me was my older brother's Best Man toast - it was beautiful. So now we're all married. I'm having a hard time comprehending that so I can only imagine whats going on in my parents' heads. It's true - we do grow up fast!

Thehusband and I are home after the worst set of flights....ever! My poor husband - he is truly a saint. After spending a ton of money to get him to Hometown for the wedding, his final leg ended up being cancelled! Not a problem compared to his entire trip back on Sunday being cancelled. What a nightmare. Finally, we both arrived back in Colorado albeit a day late, but we're home! Sadly, we're never ever doing another weekend trip to the East Coast. Luckily, all of my siblings are now married, so we never will have to!

Barkley is arriving tomorrow, so I have a lot of running around to do, making sure everything is all set. Thehusband is on an overnight, so it'll just be me. Never-had-a dog me. Wish me luck!

-K

2 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Yay! Congrats to your little brother! How exciting! :)

Can't wait to hear how it goes with the new dog!

~M~ said...

AW! Yay for your brother!