Thursday, July 30, 2009

Switch It Up a Bit

These questionaires remind me of college for some reason. I got this from Awesome Alex. Enjoy!

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Bar Ferdinand in Philadelphia; Café Vino in Fort Collins
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Popcorn
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Sausage or plain (cheese)
What do you like to put on your toast? Some flavor of cream cheese
How many televisions are in your house? That we actually use? 2. Working? 3. Not working? 1. Don’t ask.
What color cell phone do you have? Navy
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Tonsils and Addenoids; Wisdom Teeth.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? That crazy curio/hutch from Brad’s parents.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope, but I did get hit with a soccer ball AND fall into the sandbox– hence the nickname, Flexible Katie
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? um…no.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Grace
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? never.
Last run-in with a cop? Busting through a yellow/red light b/c I was late for a dentist appt. The cop saw my company badge (I “accidentally” left it on) and he let me go! Yay TheLargeCompany!
Last person you talked to? My boss.
Last person you hugged? Retired Co-Worker (this is a strange week)
Favorite Season? Fall – the leaves!
Holiday? Thanksgiving.
Day of the week? Friday
Month? June – lots of family birthdays.
First place you went this morning? The hotel’s gatehouse for free breakfast.
What's the last movie you saw? The Hangover – sooooooooo funny!
Do you smile often? I try!
Do you always answer your phone? Nope! I only answer the phone when I’m available.
It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it? Casey is the only one who would maybe be up then.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Im a fan of my hazel.
What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Never had a drink there. I’ve only been once, and I got a flurry.
Do you own a digital camera? Yes
Have you ever had a pet fish? Carnival gold fish
Favorite Christmas song? “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” by Band Aid
What's on your wish list for your birthday? realistically, a Wii Fit, but I’d LOVE a Quilted Burberry jacket (See side bar on blog)
Can you do push ups? No, I honestly can barely do one.
Can you do a chin up? If Brad lifts me up. We practice at the exercise station at the park!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited
Do you have any saved texts? Yes – I’m too lazy to delete
Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, that’s how I’ve gotten every new car.
Do you have an accent? Sigh, somehow I’m acquiring a Midwestern accent even though I’ve never lived there!
What is the last song to make you cry? Wind Beneath My Wings – it’s the song that makes me think of my parents.
Plans tonight? Driving to Scranton to begin Mark’s wedding festivities!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? YES! And my mantra: “It can only get better from here!”
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad from TGIFriday’s
Have you ever been given roses? More often, tulips. (Hint to TheHusband – I haven’t gotten any since I moved…)
Current worry? Brad lands on time for Mark’s Rehearsal Dinner; Schoolwork.
Current hate right now? Brad’s schedule; sadly, my job (More so, working my tail feather off)
Met someone who changed your life? I’m married.
How did you bring in the New Year? With my family – it was wonderful!
What were you doing 12 AM last night? Talking to Brad – time zones can be complicated.
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Thought "today’s my last day in a hotel!" YAY!

Now you know a few more things about me, so post this on your blog and I will know more about you.

-K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I need your email address for the LL Bean giveaway. Can you email it to me at lifenewenglandstyle@gmail.com?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am going to post this on my blog since my over tired brain couldn't come up with anything original today! Thanks!