BARKLEY!
"Yeah, but what did you do?" - BARKLEY!
TheHusband has a saying "I gotta watch you like a hawk." which now pertains to our dear dear puppy. She is a handful! We're still working on house training which is slowly coming. She's a terror now that she's getting her teeth, but is absolutely the most precious thing when she's asleep at my feet. Which is fairly often.
I actually got sad last night at dinner at the thought her not being in our lives. Um...come back to 2009, right? I guess it goes to show how fast they grab on to your heart.
-K
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so glad that you're enjoying your new puppy! They are a lot of work but so worth the love they give!
She's really cute! My little guy was a terror until he just one day started behaving. Now, he's the best dog I've ever owned. Enjoy her! One day you're going to look back and miss when she was a puppy. Really, you will!
Post a Comment