I'm sending out an SOS to all my bloggie friends:
We bought this dog crate for Barkley b/c she will most certainly grow into it. We know that we have to partition it off until she grows. So far, we've tried all sorts of wedding presents (did you know that Cake Stand box had more than one use??). However, she keeps climbing around them somehow and eliminating in the back of her crate.
I googled and the only kind of divider they sell is for the metal, zoo like crates. Does anyone have any suggestions for a divider that our puppy can't eat/climb over?
Thanks so much!
-K
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We used a piece of plywood that fit really tight all around.
Unfortunately I don't have a great idea for you. :( The crate we used on our dog came with a little divider so we didn't have to find anything.
Although if we didn't already have that little divider I probably would have used wedding present boxes too! :)
sorry I do not. Best of luck. xo
Post a Comment