I haven't done this in a while so it will be fun! Last night we found a new sports bar and cheered the Eagles on to a one point victory. (It's sad living in a city where I have to go to to a bar in order to watch the Eagles.) At the same time, I played in my first game of bar Trivia and TheHusband and I won 2nd place! We would have come in first if I didn't discourage him from the correct answer...whoops! But alas, it was fun, and if he's not working on Thurs nights again, we'll definitely go back. Now on to the fun!
1. He was a cool hand, that Luke was.
2. The smell of fall/College Gameday/college football is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend Casey had to do something incredibly difficult yesterday. Rita is in our prayers!
4. I'm really getting burnt out with my job to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be the best way to judge someone? J/K! Appearances can be hard to keep up with.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was TheHusband, but really my dog Barkley was the latest recipient of a hug from me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing our friends new house in Denver, tomorrow my plans include haircut (yippee!) and the lovely Dee siblings visiting/staying over (double yippee!) and Sunday, Julie is coming up to meet Barkley (triple yippee!)
Have a great weekend! My family is headed to Ocean City, NJ for 2 weeks and for the first time, I'm not going!! (Insert sobbing). Alas, we'll have our own fun!
-K
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How does your haircut look? I think I am going to chop all my hair off...I am in need of a change!
Post a Comment