Anyway, last night, we watched The Sting with Robert Redford and Paul Newman. First, you MUST see it. It was fantastic - the music, the sets, the plot, and the ACTORS! Why can't current day actors have half the talent and class as these fellas? Second, for all you 80s sitcom fans, the actor that played Rose's boyfriend Miles, on Golden Girls, is in this movie! Albeit a younger version, but still! And finally, Brad Pitt 100% looked like a young Robert Redford. I'm talking holy moses! There were parts in the movie, I thought it was actually Brad Pitt. Here's a picture of the 2 of them, but google "images of The Sting" and you'll see what I mean.
Bottom line - The Sting was fantastic, 2 hours of sleeping puppy was peaceful, and reminiscing with TheHusband about those early dates 3+ years ago was wonderful.
-K


2 comments:
I found your blog some how and thought it was so cute! That is a little scary! BTW – Love your blog, you got me hooked as a follower!! ;)
Woah! They look so much alike!
Post a Comment