I am 100% a Northern Yankee, but I have to say:
Ya'll, it's snowing!!!
Yes, you heard me correctly. May 1. Snowing.
My front yard:
Snow totals:
4-7 inches forecasted for here in the city isn't bad, but if the snow is still on the ground for my birthday, Mother Nature is going to see the business end of a hissy fit.
Luckily(!), it was 80 on Monday so it shouldn't stick to the roads, and will be 70 by Saturday. If I didn't love you so much Colorado, I'd be crying.
-K
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love you but please do not share your snow. We have had like three days in a row of 70 and I will die if we go backwards.
Hopefully that white mess ends and we all get a proper spring!
KK
I have been hearing a lot about that snow! We follow the weather out there so we can see what our family is dealing with... that and we still wish we lived there haha. I hope you get a beautiful, sunny Colorado day for your birthday. :)
Post a Comment