The Adventures of a Thirty-Something Easter Coaster Moving West (and Everything in Between)
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Are you "Lovin' my Blog?"
For all those who are switching over, I finally signed up for Bloglovin'. My goal though is to still read mine via the Blogger Dashboard. But should my life get flip turned upside down (thanks Fresh Prince!) and that end on July 1, at least I have a backup!
I added Bloglovin with the same game plan. I read in Dashboard and hope I can keep doing that but added it just in case. I just followed all of my current blogs there.
I'm a preppy East Coaster displaced to the Rocky Mountains as a result of TheHusband's career. Along the way, our adorable golden doodles, Barkley and Maggie, joined us and voila, a family was made. MBA grad and Contract Negotiator by day, wanna-be photographer and chrocheter by night, life is one big cross country adventure.
3 comments:
I added Bloglovin with the same game plan. I read in Dashboard and hope I can keep doing that but added it just in case. I just followed all of my current blogs there.
KK
I switched over to Bloglovin, too, but to read the blogs, I use Feedly. It's what I found that most resembles Reader.
I'm following there :)
Post a Comment