I realized that a year ago today, the craziness started. I was in Chicago with Beth and the realtor put the For Sale sign in our yard back in Colorado. Hours later, we were Under Contract, I flew back home, and a whirlwind year began:
· Sold house within 3 hours
· Find temporary house
· Move to temporary house and storage
· Sell Fort Collins house
· Orders to Buckley
· House Hunt in Denver
· Vacations to Missouri and Shore
· Godson1 born
· Close on Denver house
· Move to Denver
· Remodel Denver House
There fall/winter brought even more house projects; TheHubs started his crazy shift schedule; Mom, Big Brother, & Bestie G visited; We traveled to Steamboat Springs and Colorado Springs; we got our long range house/financials in order.
Spring kicked in again and we were back in full swing:
· Bought Vivian the Volvo
· Adopted Maggie
· Godson2 born
· Beth’s son born
On Friday, we leave for my 10 year college reunion in Baltimore and G2’s baptism in Philly. (I can’t get my mind around the past year flying by, never mind being out of college for 10 years!)
This summer, I don’t see any indication of life slowing down. I have a HUGE project kicking off at work that will bring me to the DC area for most of the summer; family visiting in July; concerts at Red Rocks; and our annual beach vacation over Labor Day already on the calendar. Summer 2013 - Bring it!
Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day Weekend and a great kick off for the summer!
-K


6 comments:
Y'all have done so much in this past year! What's the latest on Maggie? Are the pups besties yet? Or at least OK with sharing the human love?
KK
You had such a crazy year! So much excitement! Hope your Memorial Day was great!
Your house sold in THREE HOURS?! Wow! That was definitely meant to be!
Shift work is the WORST! Is your hubs still on that schedule?
Can't wait to see what happens this summer :)
Wow, crazy year for sure! The house stuff alone is super stressful.
Glad you had fun in Bmore! Where did you go to school?
Seriously 3 hours? My hubs and I are getting ready to put our house on the market and I can only pray that ours sells that fast. You had an exciting couple months there for a while, can't wait to read about this beach trip!
Post a Comment