Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Birth Day, Godson2!

The 15th was a wonderful day all around!  Not only was it Miss B's birthday, but more importantly, my nephew Aiden Francis, was born!!!

My brother ask that we not post pictures, so unfortunately, his blog reveal will have to wait.

However, I can assure you, Aiden is as cute/sweet/handsome/cuddly/adorable as expected!

He is my third nephew - my siblings really need to get on the niece producing; as well as my second Godson.

I believe he will be known on this blog as "TheGodson2" or G2 for short.

We are headed back East two weeks from tomorrow and I cannot wait to meet him!!!

In other good news, my wonderful friend Beth went into labor this morning and I am expecting word any minute of that sweet baby's arrival.

2 babies in 2 days!  I love it! :)
-K

No comments: