Mom, look at me! I can cook! Funny side story - When I got my first apartment, MC bought me a plaque that says "Why do I have a kitchen? It came with the house." 6 moves later, and it's still hanging up! I've only took an interest in using my kitchen once we bought our house and got married. Otherwise, whats the point in cooking for one?
Anywho, super law student/full time worker SIL, this one is for you!
Without further adieu, Squash and Goat Cheese Burritos: (another Everyday Food find. I wish this was printed weekly!)
TheHusband RAVED about it! You should take his opinion seriously as one of his 4 food groups is burritos, so he should know. (The other 3 are: pizza, peanut butter, and chocolate.)
Some notes:
1) I coudln't find frozen sqaush ANYWHERE, so I substitued frozen corn and I think it was even better.
2) We added a bit more cumin and garlic.
3) Use chopped spinach
4) Splurge on the goat cheese; you'll be glad you did. It makes the dish!
Back to crazy land! Happy cooking!
-K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Lady Jane (heehee!)
Two fabulous recipes from you in two days? We are so lucky! This looks divine, I mean really, goat cheese with anything is heavenly in my book.
I had the most delicious spinach salad last week with grapes, walnuts, sundried tomatoes and FRIED GOAT CHEESE with champagne vinaigrette dressing. YUMMMMM....
Thanks so much for your Paris pictures! So very thoughtful of you to send, I just loved them!! XOXOXO
I'm totally onboard for trying these!! new follower!
Yum! Keep the recipes coming! I always have the worst time trying to find new things to make. That looks delish!
You had me at goat cheese. YUM!
Post a Comment