MBA project submitted! Woo hoo! Since I finished a bit early, I thought I'd catch you all up on something crazy that happened this week. Many of you may have heard how insane the weather is here in CO - sunny and 70 one day, freezing and snowing the next. Here's visual proof in 12 hour increments, for a full 24 hour cycle.
Starting on Tues afternoon, it was snowing hard and the wind was hollowing. Here's the commute from my window at 6pm.
By 6am the next morning, we had 8-10 inches of snow on our patio. Pretty impressive.
But here's the kicker, by 6pm,later that same day, it had completely melted from the patio, with only patches left in the backyard.
People, this was 24 hours! Does anyone else find this totally bizarre? This is why I no longer have seasonal clothing that I store away. You never know when you'll need a tank top or a parka!
PS - That ugly pile of rocks is actually a water feature. It looks better in person in the summer :)
Hope you all have a great week!
-K
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
The insane weather is the same way here!! Ridiculous. No wonder my allergies are all haywire.
Congrats on submitting your MBA project!!
Dallas has been the same way, it even snowed on the first day of Spring. I wish the weather would just pick a plan and stick to it.
Stay warm!
It has been the same way here in Dallas. In snowed on the first day of Spring--in Texas. I wish the weather would just pick a plan and stick to it.
Stay warm!
Sounds (and looks) exactly like what we had here in the South. C'mon, Spring...
The crazy weather seems to be a fad in a lot of states. We were sweating one day, and freezing the next!
The weather is crazy here too, but not quite like that! :) Congrats on getting the MBA project submitted!
Post a Comment