I think the best part of this day is that everyone wears my favorite color...kelly green! With all this green, how can you not smile? Still need a reason? Ok, how about this? (Have I mentioned he's adorable?)
Taking a cue from my Grandma O'Malley and Great-Grandma Riley, I'm attempting a traditional Irish meal, with some modifications. TheHusband and I cringe at the thought of cooked cabbage, so I'm making roasted corned beef, mashed potatoes, asparagus (it's green!), and Irish soda bread.
Then we'll head to the local Irish pub named Mulligan's to polish off a few Guinness's (or glasses of Reisling if you're a Preppy Girl.)
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all - Irish or Irish For the Day!
-K
3 comments:
Oh how fun! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!! :)
That is one seriously adorable little baby face! Happy St. Patty's to you sweetheart!
He is just a cutie! He looks like a very happy baby!
I hope you and your hubby had a great St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment