Just wanted to pass along this AMAZING recipe - Italian Pot Pies.
I orginally got it from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food Magazine (where I get about 60% of our dinners) and thought I'd pass it along.
We made it on Tues night and OMG...DELICIOUS!! It is true to the 4 servings, so just enough leftovers for each of us at lunch. We also don't have ramekins (hint hint birthday fairy!) so I put it in a Fiestaware pan and it was totally fine. (Any oven safe ceramic pan will do.) Oh yeah, any ole' ground meat will do, not necesarily ground sirloin.
Anyway, try it! It's definitely getting added to our rotation!
Hope you're havign a great week!
-K



2 comments:
Hope you're doing ok over there in your little crazy world! This recipe sounds CRAZY GOOD! I made a spring pot pie recipe last week (was going to blog about it but eh, my pics didn't come out very good and I kind of forgot) that was pretty tasty, but this sounds really good with all the Italian ingredients! Thanks for sharing cutie!
I get most of my new recipe from Cooking Light but this one looks pretty darn easy - I guess I think of Martha being a bot more complicated! I think I have all the ingredients in the fridge/pantry - may have to try sooner than later!
Post a Comment