Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Morning

Good Morning All!

Crazy busy week begins. I have a huge proposal due on April 1st for work, so that means this week is crunch time. Plus I'm supposed to backfill my old job as the current negotiatior is taking 2 weeks of paternity leave. For school, I have a project due on Sunday that I should have started a few weeks ago, regular school work, plus a paper. Hmmm...

awriterinthedesert.files.wordpress.com

Thanks to my awesome Sirius boombox I got for Christmas, I will be tackling all of the previous, listening to my preset jams. The best part is when random songs that get me moving from long ago pop up so it's not all bad :)

Have a great week!
-K

3 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Best of luck this week sweetie, I will be thinking about you! Enjoy your Sirius radio! XOXO

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Best of luck this week sweetie, I will be thinking about you! Enjoy your Sirius radio! XOXO

d.a.r. said...

hang in there!!