Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas List

I seemed to have lost my blogging mojo, partly b/c of school, mostly b/c of work.  I'm trying to jump start my creative juices a bit, so here's my visual Christmas list.

My tried and true:  replacement heads for my Sonicare Elite toothbrush:


The Fit Plus for my Wii:


Ina Garten's Back to Basics cookbook (I LOVE HER!)


 any Wii trivia game



Barkley would like this dog bed from L.L.Bean in khacki, monogrammed with "Barkley" in blue block lettering:

I'm off to pick up Sophie from the garage and spend a TON of money as it was her 30,000 mile checkup AND she needed new tires.  Oh yeah, anything green is always on my list.

Have a great weekend!  I'm hoping we can get outside wreaths and lights up!

-K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some cool stuff on your Christmas list! The bed for Barkley is cute. I love my Sonicare too.

I hope Sophie didn't cost you too much!

Anonymous said...

that barefoot contessa cookbook is the best! I use it all the time.