It's Christmas Eve and I'm at my parents house with all my siblings, thier spouses, and niece/nephew only 3 weeks away. Life is good. Except TheHusband got snowed in at work and our "friends" who were supposed to watch dear Barkley backed out on us...the day before Christmas Eve! Who does that?! Luckily our real friends who have made this new city a lot more fun came to the rescue, even though I know they didn't really want to. Their rationale? "That's what friends are for." So instead of lamenting on the rotten thing the other people did, I'm looking on the bright side and being grateful for the wonderful friends we do have. And that includes all of you! Thanks for making my 1st full year of blogging a fun experience in which I've learned a lot about weddings, newlywed-ness, training the puppy, fixing up our 1st house, and of course, everything preppy!
I hope you all have a wonderful blessed Christmas!
-K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Merry Christmas! Glad it worked out--
Wishing you a very merry Christmas!!
Hi Katie,
I hope your Christmas went well. It's a good thing that your friends helped you out with Barkley.
Have a Happy New Year!
-Angela
Post a Comment