1. Good times: any combination of TheHusband, family, friends, Colorado, East Coast cities, popcorn, and Reisling.
2. My home is missing curtains for the dining room, but my awesome sister is MAKING us some!
3. Sleigh bells ring around Barkley's neck until she bit them off :(
4. Once more full week of work until Christmas time!
5. When will all the errands and cleaning end?
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to TheHusband's squadron Christmas party, tomorrow my plans include working on my final exam (horray!), finishing Christmas shopping, hitting up the liquor store for all these hostess gifts, and attending the holiday party for the clinic I volunteer at and Sunday, I want to finish my class and get the house ready for our visitors next weekend!
I have a super busy weekend, so I'm hoping to get it all done. Hope you have a great one. Stay warm for those of you on the East Coast!
-K
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, you have a busy weekend! I love the Holiday Season, even though it's exhausting. I hope you had a great time at your husband's party.
Post a Comment