Sunday, October 25, 2009

Times flies when you're blissfully married...

Today is our 6 month anniversary.  Normally, I wouldn't call attention to it, as I think celebrating month anniversaries is kind of hokey (especially for dating).  Nonetheless, on Friday afternoon these arrived on my doorstep, with the note "Happy 6 months"




Awww - that TheHusband of mine!  Soooo sweet and thoughtful.  I can't believe how the time has flown.  Just goes to show it really does fly when you're having fun, married to your best friend.  It makes me allllllllllllllllllmost consider letting him buy a sportcar years from now.  I said almost. :)

Here's to a wonderful 6 months times infiniti more!

-K

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It is AMAZING how fast it goes! We're going on 2.5 years. I feel like it flew. The fact that we were preggers 5 mos. in probably had something to do with it. Ah ha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....Happy Half Anniversary!