Thursday, October 8, 2009

Barkley's First Snow

For the record, let me state the date:  Oct 8th.  (Agh, this is going to be a loooooooong winter.)



(Notice the leaves are still changing colors.  I.E.  It's STILL FALL!!!)

Barkley's first attempt at snow failed.  She took 4 steps outside, looked at me, and said (so I think) "You're crazy lady."  She went inside and plopped herself by the door instead.



We made progress though!  During the 2nd attempt, she realized she can eat it, so we're all good now.  She's peacefully napping in her "home" (aka crate)  now.  I'm looking forward to seeing her play in the snow once it sticks, which will be later today  ;(



-K

3 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Snow, already? Oh my goodness!!

Cute doggie. :)

Jackie said...

Hopefully he will get used to it. Kona was not so sure about the first time it snowed when we were back in NY, but now she loves frolicking around in it!

lmr said...

It's going to be 90 today in Richmond, how crazy is that?!--I want cold weather and snow!