Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary House!

In all the work drama that has been going on (talk about glass ceilings for mid level employees!), it didn't dawn on me that we've been homeowners for a year!   Last Friday, driving home from dinner, TheHusband looked over at me, and said "Do you know what today is?"  Panick came over me, but then I remembered, a year ago Oct 9th, I depleted my savings and we signed on the dotted line for this beaute:


It can be a money pit at times, but I love that its our first house, and I equally that I bought my first house with TheHusband.  It's been a crazy year thats for sure!

We're hoping to FINALLY finish up the landscaping before Halloween, so Ill post pictures of our progress.

Have a great weekend!
-K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!! I hope we get on the house buying bandwagon too in the next few years--

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to be a Homeowner! I love my townhouse. Even though sometimes it makes me cringe when I notice that something needs to be repaired and I know it's going to cost a fortune. Still, it's worth it. Congrats on your one year anniversary!