I'm baaaack! Thanks for all the well wishes; they meant a lot! It was a loooooong few weeks, but I think it's over and I'm beginning to see the light of day. So much so that I took a half day to spend time with TheHusband before he works an overnight this weekend? Such great timing, right?
I'm officially registered for my 1st class at U of NewMBA. I'm looking forward to starting.
In other news, I finally got the call that I'll be traveling ALL of November AND December! I was planning on Nov but 2 months will definitely be a challenge. Our site is narrowed down to Manassas, VA or....wait for it...King of Prussia, PA! YAY!! How awesome would it be to be back in Philly for 2 months - at the holidays no less? If its 2 months, I'm pondering bringing Ms. Barkley with me. Have any of you brought your dogs on a plane trip? Any advise or advising against it?
I'm hoping to get a lot of organizational stuff done around the house. Tonight friends of ours are coming over for Game Night. Saturday night, Barkley and I are headed down to Denver and having a sleepover at our good friend John's house. Sunday AM bright and early is the Race for the Cure!! I cannot believe it's already Race day! How time flies!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
-K
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
wow- sounds like a hectic schedule. i have friends who have traveled with small dogs (fit under the seat) but not large dogs. good luck!
Welcome Back! You have a lot going on right now. Have fun at your sleepover and at the race. By the way, I never took Bob on a plane. He would have to go into cargo and he'd probably be scared. Sorry I couldn't help. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment