Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Memo on Snow

Dear Mother Nature,

STOP SNOWING!  I MEAN IT!  IT'S OCTOBER!

7 inches at 10am and its still coming down hard.  Steady snow through TOMORROW night for a total of 2 feet.  But I predict a ton more at this pace.

Not only am I cooped up in my house with a dog suffering from a boute of diarrhea, but my husband was called to work and will be stuck there until Friday afternoon, potentially Sat. 

Can't you go pick on someone your own size and leave me alone?

Respectfully,
-K

PS - If you could downpour when the Yankees are batting and let up when my Phils are at the plate tonight, that would significantly help my mood.  Go Phils!

3 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

How cool is that! We have the same anniversary!!! :)

CRICKET said...

I as so sick of the snow too! Thankfully oru dog doesn;t want to go out.

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged ;-) Have a happy halloween weekend.