And the knot in the pit of my stomache is there already. This is my 3rd first day of MBA school. This time I am bound and determined to finish. The first time I started I moved for work, and 1stMBA didn't have an online program. I tried to start 2ndMBA back in Sept of this year, but it turned out to really be a full time program geared for online students. The whole reason I chose 2ndMBA was to be in a physical classroom...no thanks! Finally, Im at FinalMBA and this is it. I dont care if I hate every minute of the next 2 years (or sooner if I motivate myself) but I am going to finish this thing. And then, mark my words, I am never ever stepping foot in a classroom or online discussion forum for the rest of my existence.
I'm especially nervous because my work life is about to drastically change, and I'm not sure its for the better. My coworker is informed our boss as I type that she is quitting TheLargeCompany, which leaves me to run the show. Oh yeah, and babysit this newbie they just hired. The only way to describe him is "a bull in a china store." Fantastic!
As my mom told me every single first day of school as I ALWAYS get overwhelmed, "Just breathe and take it one assignment at a time."
I can do this!
-K
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope things go smoothly for you!! :)
You can definitely do it! It will be frustrating, but just remind yourself of how worth it it will be!
Good Luck!
Post a Comment