Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Tag


My fellow Penn State fan tagged me, thus the perfect opportunity to avoid homework on a Friday afternoon!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
it was 1999 and...
-I was a freshman at Loyola College in MD (it has since changed its name to Loyola University Maryland, but besides now, you will never see the new name on my blog.)
-I was driving a 1989 Chevy Beretta (white with a snazzy red stripe) that I just received for hs graduation.  Too bad it was stuck in my parents garage until sophomore year.
-I was still a speech pathology major
-I was missing over my ex bf who went to Duke, but was studying abroad in London (hindsight - ginormous waste of time!)
-I was playing Snood


2. What are 5 things on your To Do list today?
-Finish homework before the inlaws arrive from Missouri
-Dig out of the 2 ft of snow we got this week.
-Laundry
-Returns emails
-Play Snood (some things never change.)

3. Snacks you enjoy?
-POPCORN
-Peanut butter tasty cakes
-Gertrude Hawk candy
-Mint Oreo's
-Sandy's pretzels
(3 of these are only available in PA.  Big wink wink to anyone who wants to send me a care package!)

4. Where are 5 places you have lived?
-Scranton, PA
-Baltimore, MD
-Colorado Springs, CO
-Denver, CO
-Philadelphia, PA

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

-Buy my mom a new car
-Buy a house on the beach in Ocean City, NJ
-Donate lots of money to TheHusband and my Master's degree schools and ask if they can just give us a piece of paper instead of actually doing the work.
-Buy plots of land between my parents' and aunt's house and make a PreppyGirl family compound
-Retire - TheHusband from the AF and I from TheLargeCompany and move around to familly and friends.

Im curious to see what all your answers would be!  Hope you all have a SAFE Halloween weekend!  My plans include going to the Missouri/Colorado football game with the inlaws, dressing up Barkley like a pumpkin, and enjoying my first batch of trick or treaters in my OWN home!

-K

No comments: