A while back, I mentioned I watched Wimbledon over the weekend. And by watched, I mean, from 10am to 2pm and didn't get out of my PJs til my friend called at 2pm saying he was 30 min from our house...whoops :)
Normally, I definitely watch and follow it but for some reason, this year I'm infatuated with it. I think because while I'm a huge Federer fan, I would LOVE to see Andy Murray win. Just to see the British fans go wild. (What exactly they constitute as "wild"? Perhaps they'd be crazy enough to forgo high tea for a brew instead?! J/k) I also like to see the wealth spread, which is why I'm not overly jazzed by the recent Williams sisterly Final. I vastly prefer watching the men's vs. women's matches. I know...I'm a woman, and a tennis player. I guess that means I would never watch myself play on TV (b/c that's going to happen in about 20 million years.)
TheHusband has to work Fri through Sat. At first I was sad and planned my day with errands and grocery shopping, but now I need to reopen my schedule b/c its the men's semi's on Fri! Woo Hoo! I'm hoping it rains to justify me being a couch potato again. tee hee :) Bottom line: Go Andy.
While I'm busy indulging myself with tennis, I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday!
-K
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment