Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vera Kick

This summer I've been on a bigger Vera kick than usual. I'm really liking her patterns this season, and I'm not digging the weight of a leather bag before even adding insane amounts of "stuff" to it. I also decided I'm not a one pattern gal. Especially with Vera discontinuing patterns, its best if I buy what I like in the pattern I like best at that moment.


If you recall, I got this purse as my everyday bag for the summer. It's light and bright and perfect with just about any outfit. (all pics from VeraBradley.com)I just splurged on this laptop portfolio last week. It's for both work and MBA so I'll definitely use it a ton. Just in time as I'm leaving for 2 weeks for work! Finally, I picked up this cute business card holder last night. Since I changed my last name I have to redistribute a gazillion, plus I'll be attending my best friend's wedding AND my brother's wedding, so it'll definitely come in handy. I also love the green and navy - it reminds me our wedding a few months ago! This is it for a while though!

-K

3 comments:

Jackie said...

We are Vera twins! My husband bought me a clutch in the first pattern and an eye glasses case in the third pattern.

Sweet Carolina Bride said...

I love the business card holder - I definitely need to pick one up! I'm like you, I have tons of Vera, but mostly in different patterns. I like mixing it up!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh I love Vera! :)